Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Intro To Me and My Blog

Hello!
     My name is Britt Lee, although I normally just go by Britt. I was born and raised in the small town of Kimberly, right outside Twin Falls, Idaho. I have two brothers, one older and one younger. This is my third semester at Brigham Young University of Idaho. I have recently decided to declare my major in marriage and family relations. The switch is so recent that I haven't actually made the calls to officially have it changed. I am super excited to get it switched and get started in my studies. Family is just so important to the development of individuals. I love the thought of helping families become more functional, understanding, loving and supportive of each other. I took an family relations class in my second semester and absolutely fell in love with it. I am currently taking another family relations class, which is actually why I am starting a blog.
     My Professor has asked all member of the class to start a blog, and write about the things that we are learning. I will be sharing insights that I receive throughout the course as well as personal thoughts and feelings about family. I will also be sharing stories from my own life, about my family. 
      I am actually really excited to be able to share what I am learning, and hope that those who read this will enjoy it and learn along side me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment