Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Answers

Life can be SOOOOO challenging! Some times dang near impossible. But that is not really anything new for anybody. Which begs the question, what gives me the right to whine and complain? What makes my life different from anybody elses? I am not special, and my problems are not unique, Right????

WRONG!!!!!

Everyone has their own personal concoction of problems happening everyday. AND everyone deals with each problem differently. For example.........

Lately I have come to a cross road in my own life. I am faced with deciding what I am going to do in order to help my husband and I build up our "family expansions fund." It's just a job right??? We don't plan on having me work forever. It is not a career. Not really a big deal just a little bump in the road to get over. Not even really a cross road.
But for some reason it feels more like a 44 way stop and I am smack dab in the middle trying to direct traffic. All the problems are honking at me demanding my attention and expert decision making skills. And I am just standing there shaking so hard I could start the earthquake that ends the world in flames. It is just too much for me. I just want someone to decided what to do for me. But then what if I do just let the cars do what they want and then everything goes up in flames anyway?!?!?! And then I am just squashed like the insignificant little bug that I am in a heap of twisted metal and glass!

I can not be the only one that has felt this way, I know. But even the 'eloquent"and "elaborate" story  above can not truly describe the mess of thoughts and feelings I am having. Because they are unique to me. And that is exactly why no one else can avoid this atomic bomb like I can. I am the only one that can handle this specific train wreck of a life and that is why God gave it to me.

And in a twisted way isn't that a comforting though?

You are the one that God trusted all of these wonderful and awful things with. He knew that you would  attend to each car with care and caution.

And even though I am shaking I am getting through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment