Monday, February 24, 2014

This Blog Needs A Face Lift

Hey Everyone!

I have official decided not to give up on my blog just because it is not an assignment for a class!
I just kind of stop posting but never stopped wondering if I would enjoy bloging more if it were on my own terms. So! This is attempt number two of trying to be a crazy bloging fool. I really like sharing what I have been learning and I have so much that I want to share with everyone. I enrolled in a parenting class this semester and it has been a blast! In the next week or two I hope to write 4 or 5 post to catch you all up on what I have learned this far. Hopeful I will be able to give you guys some better opportunities to share your thoughts and questions.

Just a little sneak peak of what the topics of the next posts will be:
- Learning to Love Learning
- Parenting Based on Principles
- Types of Parenting
- A Child'sTemperment
- Rewards and Punishments
- Kids and Technology

I am really excited about all of these topics and can't wait to hear what you guys think!

Also, I hope you guys like the new look of the site. If you guys are having a hard time navigating the site or something is difficult to find or read please let me know.

Thanks so much for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment