Wednesday, April 8, 2015

The Proclamation Series: Law of Chastity and Sancity of Life

This post focuses on the forth and fifth paragraph of The Family: A Proclamation to the World.

"THE FIRST COMMANDMENT that God gave to Adam and Eve pertained to their potential for parenthood as husband and wife. We declare that God’s commandment for His children to multiply and replenish the earth remains in force. We further declare that God has commanded that the sacred powers of procreation are to be employed only between man and woman, lawfully wedded as husband and wife.
WE DECLARE the means by which mortal life is created to be divinely appointed. We affirm the sanctity of life and of its importance in God’s eternal plan."

There is a lot that I could say about chastity, fidelity, and the sanctity of life. I could talk about teen pregnancy, abortion, cheating, and the list goes on and on.  But I have decided to share a video of a speech that I gave for a class. I don't like speaking publicly but I loved my topic and it goes really well with this section of the proclamation. 
So with out further a due click HERE and enjoy. 
In the video I mention two different site for you to go to to learn more. Here are links to those cites!
                      And
fightthenewdrug.org

You can also view this SPEECH given by a classmate about fidelity. 

Thanks for reading and viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment