Wednesday, April 8, 2015

The Proclamation Series: Protect the Family

This post focuses on the eight and ninth paragraph of The Family: A Proclamation to the World.


"WE WARN that individuals who violate covenants of chastity, who abuse spouse or offspring, or who fail to fulfill family responsibilities will one day stand accountable before God. Further, we warn that the disintegration of the family will bring upon individuals, communities, and nations the calamities foretold by ancient and modern prophets.
WE CALL UPON responsible citizens and officers of government everywhere to promote those measures designed to maintain and strengthen the family as the fundamental unit of society."

This is the last of the Proclamation posts. And to wrap up I just want to invite you guys to think about what you can do to protect your family today. I invite you to pick a project that will help strengthen your family or someone else family. It can be as easy as giving your spouse a hug and letting them know how much you love and appreciate them. It can be spending more time with your kids. It can be posting to a blog. ;) What ever you choose to do take it seriously and try to really make a difference.


And just as a side note:
These Proclamation post had a lot of principles from the LDS church. I am a Mormon and I do believe. You can see my testimony of the church HERE or by clicking on the tab above called "I'm A Mormon."

Thank you guys for reading. I have a lot of fun writing and I hope that someone is getting something from my mess of words and thoughts.

Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment